Expand your insights in BioBusiness
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat consists of a three day interactive programme, designed to help PhD students, postdocs and (young) professionals reflect on the developments in the fast-changing life sciences industry and their place in it.
The programme looks at the trends and developments in the life science sector, give examples of emerging business models and discuss funding and partnering strategies for life sciences companies. This knowledge will allow participants to steer their career in such a way that it benefits the most from the changing landscape, no matter whether they are starting an own company, working in industry or in academia and contemplating a transition to industry.
- Gain insight in new trends and business models and how to benefit from them
- Reflect on your own career perspective and how to direct your career development
- Better understanding of Finance, IP & Partnering strategies in BioBusiness
- Expand your business network in Life Sciences
Topics tailored to BioBusiness
- Trends & landscape
- Emerging business models
- Financing models for SMEs
- IP as strategic tool
- Strategy & Partnering
- Career development & talent management
- Personal effectiveness & leadership
- Meet your Match
- PhD students and postdocs considering a career in BioBusiness
- Starting professionals looking to reflect on their career path
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their business acumen
- Registration is currently closed. Please keep an eye on our website or subscribe to the 'Trainings & Courses'-newsletter of BCF Career
- Read the Terms & Conditions applicable to participation in the course
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat is part of the HELIS Academy, an EU-funded consortium aimed at developing skills in key areas in Life Science. The HELIS academy is co-financed by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs.