A new program in our BioBusiness track is the BioBusiness Winter Retreat in Belgium.
Whether you are still in academia (as PhD student or postdoc) or already working in industry, this course will help you to reflect on the developments in the fast-changing life sciences industry and your place in it. The program will go into the trends and developments in the life science sector, give examples of emerging business models and discuss funding and partnering strategies for life sciences companies. This knowledge will allow you to steer your career in such a way that it benefits the most from the changing landscape.
Topics tailored to BioBusiness
- Trends & landscape
- Emerging business models
- Financing models for SMEs
- IP as strategic tool
- Strategy & Partnering
- Career development & talent management
- Personal effectiveness & leadership
- Meet your Match
- PhD students and postdocs considering a career in BioBusiness
- Starting professionals looking to reflect on their career path
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their business acumen
Download the information brochure for more information.
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat will be organised as part of the HELIS Project. The course is initiated by Hyphen Projects and powered by Interreg Vlaanderen-Nederland and Ministerie van Economische Zaken.