BCF Career has over 45,000 visits each month. This is the ideal platform to find the right candidates for your vacancies. As an employer you have the opportunity to order a single vacancy for only €200, order a vacancy upgrade or an advantageous package. In our webshop, you can find all options.
Facts & figures
> 60 days online
> vacancy credit valid for 1 year
> included in the job alert to 15,000+ job seekers
> Posting service
Send us your vacancy text and logo and we will place it for you. Also if you wish to make alterations later on, we will take this off your hands.
Give extra visibility to your vacancy. A spotlight vacancy is listed on the homepage of www.bcfcareer.com, on the landingpages of BCFjobs, BCF Career Event and many others. Further your vacancy will be published on the homepages of www.biobusinesssummerschool.nl, www.innovationforhealth.nl and www.bdplifesciences.com.
2. If there are already credits in your account you can immediately commence placement. See step 3. Otherwise you will have to order them in our webshop. It is important that you buy credits before uploading any text for a vacancy. In case you upload text without having enough credits, your vacancy will not be saved. You can order single credits (product "job posting") or order a package of 5, 10 or 25 credits. You can pay immediately using iDeal or credit card or choose to receive an invoice. In all cases the credits will become available immediately.
3. Once logged on, you will be redirected to the page "My account". In this menu, please select the option "Add vacancy". Here you can name your vacancy and fill out your vacancy text in the six text areas. At the bottom of the form you can fill out 5 so-called match criteria. Job seekers use these to narrow their search results. It is therefore imperative that you fill them out correctly.
4. Click 'Save' to continue. In the next screen you will be asked to confirm 1 credit will be subtracted from your account. After you click on accept, you will have the choice to publish you vacancy immediately or save for later publication. Saved vacancies can be found in the job list. (After saving it can take a few moments for the vacancy to appear in that list.)
5. Published vacancies will immediately be visible in the vacancies list.
6. Published vacancies will be added to the job alerts once if the match criteria of your vacancy match the criteria the job seeker entered when subscribing to the job alert. Job seekers can choose whether they want to receive an alert daily, weekly or monthly. Different users will therefore receive the e-mail with your vacancy at different times.
7. Published vacancies will stay online for two months. If you wish to publish for a shorter period, let us know at info[at]bcfcareer.com.
1. Follow the above steps 1-7 on how to upload your vacancy.
If you already have credits or bought a package, you can upgrade a regular vacancy to a spotlight position in return for 1 credit.